- Camp Riverwood is located at Petticoat Creek Conservation Area (PCCA) in Pickering.
- A beautiful aquatic facility is located onsite, which includes a swimming pool, splash pad, and three wading pools.
- Aquatic facility is supervised by certified lifeguards and our own Riverwood staff.
- Several sandy beaches and many scenic nature trails are also located in the Conservation park.
- Rock climbing, tennis, golf, horseback riding, sailing, skatepark, cheerleading, and trampoline facilities are all located nearby.
- Exclusive shelters at Petticoat Creek
- Additional indoor rainy day program facilities close by.
To see our location click here.
“We first came to Riverwood because of the location and stayed because our child is delighted to attend your camp and simply just loves it.” – Michelle
Our Off-Site Partner Facilities