To complete online forms please use the Family ID and sent to you by email. If you are unsure of your family ID please call the camp office at (905) 428-0042
All camp forms should be submitted to the camp office as soon as possible, but no later than June 20th.
There is a lot of NEW AND VERY IMPORTANT information in this handbook to help prepare you and your child(ren) for camp.
List “A” – To Be Completed Online
Please check your email (including junk mail) for your Family ID and Password
- Health Certificate
- Camp Clothing Label Order Form(Optional)
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan (For campers with peanut, nut and other life threatening allergies)
List “B” – To Be Printed and Mailed/Faxed/Scanned to Camp Office
The forms in List ‘B’ below are to be printed, completed and faxed or scanned to the camp office (Only If Applicable). The completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (905) 887-1887.
- Parental Authorization to Administer Medicines at Camp (only if camper requires medication)
- Horseback Riding Waiver Form (only if applicable)
- Horseback Riding Assessment Questionnaire (only if applicable)
- Instructional Swim Assessment Form (only if applicable)
- Rock Climbing Waiver Form (only if applicable)
- Tennis Waiver Form (only if applicable)
- Tumbling and Trampoline Waiver Form (if applicable)
Note: If your child is registered in any of the above optional specialty programs, we must receive a signed waiver form prior to the start of your child’s camp session. Your child will NOT be able to participate in the program until a signed waiver form is received.
List “C” – Important Information to Keep Handy
- Location map at Petticoat Creek Conservation Area
- Fridge Memo
- Horseback Riding – General Information Sheet
- Notice to Baseball Campers
- Notice to Campers Enrolled in the Babysitting Course
- Notice to Golf Campers
- Notice to Instructional Swim Campers
- Notice to Multi-Sport Campers
- Notice to Skatepark Adventure Campers
- Notice to Soccer Campers
- Notice to Sailing Campers
Please look out for the following important e-mails that you will be receiving over the next few weeks:
1. Family Information Verification
2. Kids Kitchen (our hot lunch provider)
3. Introductory e-mail from your child’s Unit Head & counselors
You will be receiving an email from Kid’s Kitchen in the coming weeks with your login information to register and select your Hot Lunch options. You can preview the menu here. Note: you can order as many or as few items as you like. There is no minimum order.
MEED THE COUNSELLORS:
Wednesday, July 4th from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for campers starting camp on July 9th. For campers starting at any other time throughout the summer, we invite you to come up to look around the camp on that day. We are located at Petticoat Creek Conservation Area (PCCA) at the Lakeview and Southdale picnic sites. Visit www.campriverwood.com/pdf/Map.pdf for a location map at PCCA. Upon arrival to the Parent Meet & Greet, please advise the front gate attendant that you are a Camp Riverwood family and you will be allowed entry without having to pay the entrance fee.
Campers will be receiving their First Day Nametag on the bus on their first day or at carpool drop-off. Bus Mail Envelopes will be distributed on the first day on the bus and at car pool at the end of the day.
The first day of camp is Monday, July 9th!