Conditions of Enrolement
Definitions as per Conditions of Enrolment:
a) Riverwood Country Day Camp Inc., its agents, owners, officers, affiliates, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively “Riverwood”).
b) All camp programs and activities, including but not limited to bussing, camp events, activities outside of camp property,
activities taught by third parties, swim, and unstructured time (hereinafter collectively “Activities”).
1. The first day of camp is Monday, July 4th, 2016. Please note that there will be no camp on the Civic Holiday, Monday, August 1st, 2016.
2. Applications cannot be confirmed unless accompanied by one of the following:
a) Pay-In-Full Option – A cheque for the entire amount dated no later than February 15, 2016 or complete credit card information.
b) Early Bird Option – a $100 deposit for each child and a post-dated cheque (or complete credit card information) dated May 15th, 2016 for the balance of camp fees.
3. Refund policy:
a) Your deposit is refundable if we cannot confirm your application.
b) Your deposit is refundable less a service charge of $25 if a camper’s reservation is canceled in writing before April 1, 2016.
c)Between April 1 and June 1 your deposit is refundable less a service charge of $50. Camp fees are not refundable after June 1.
d) Any change to your child’s enrolment after June 1st will be subject to a credit for the following camp season. Camp credits are non-transferable between campers.
e) All refunds are issued by camp cheque, regardless of method of payment.
f) Our fees are for a personal reservation for a specific period (weekly) and not a day-by-day fee. We therefore will not refund fees for days missed for any reason. Days missed cannot be made up.
g) Refund requests are made in writing to the Camp Registrar.
4. Riverwood Country Day Camp Inc. reserves the right to terminate the registration of any camper if, in the opinion of the Directors, it is in the best interest of the child or the camp. In such event, a proportional refund will be made.
5. I agree to allow my child to participate in all camp Activities and in any supervised trips or Activities not on camp property, and I give camp officials authority to act on my behalf in case of an emergency.
6. The Parent and/or Legal Guardian (hereinafter collectively “Parent”) grants permission for the Camper(s) as outlined in the Application for Enrolment (hereinafter collectively “Camper”) to attend and participate in Riverwood Activities and understands that these Activities entail known and unanticipated risks. These risks may be caused by Campers’ own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activities, or the condition of the environment in which the Activities takes place. The Parent and/or Camper hereby fully accept and assume all such risks that could result in physical or emotional injury or damage to the Camper, to property or to third parties and all responsibility for losses, cost and damages incurred as a result of Campers’ attendance at Riverwood including participation in Riverwood Activities.
7. Riverwood is not responsible for the loss or damage to Campers’ belongings and/or equipment and/or other items while in transit or at Riverwood.
8. The Parent and Camper hereby voluntarily releases, forever discharges, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Riverwood and to waive any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, that the Parent and Camper have or may have in the future against Riverwood and to release Riverwood from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury (physical or emotional) that the Parent and Camper may suffer.
9. The Parent or Guardian hereby consents to the use by Riverwood Country Day Camp Inc. of the camper’s photograph or video image for publicity purposes.
10. The Parent or Guardian hereby consents to the sharing of your personal information with Camp Green Acres.
11. The Parent or Guardian also hereby consents for the child’s name and home phone number to be included in a friendship list to be shared within the cabin
12. This document sets forth the entire agreement between Riverwood, the Parent and the Camper and supersedes and replaces all other discussions, agreements, (whether written or verbal), contracts, representations, promises, negotiations or any other matter. This document can only be changed, modified or amended in writing by both parties.
13. If any portion of this document is found to be void and unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Riverwood Country Day Camp Inc. reserves the right to terminate the registration of any camper if, in the opinion of the Directors, it is in the best interest of the child or the camp. In such event, a proportional refund will be made.
6. The Parent or Guardian hereby consents to the use by Riverwood Country Day Camp Inc. of the camper’s photograph or video image for publicity purposes.