We recognize the value of each staff member as a role model to campers.
- Every staff is carefully screened and personally chosen by the Directors.
- The majority of staff return year after year.
- All of our senior staff are certified in CPR, first aid, and emergency procedures.
- Staff receive three days of intensive training prior to the start of every summer
- Our directors and our staff are leaders and mentors for the campers and therefore we employ staff that are responsible, fun, dedicated, and mature.
- Our staff is committed to creating a safe and positive environment that enhances each child’s self-esteem and confidence.
“The counsellors were fantastic – the boys talked about them every evening after camp. They enjoyed all of the activities” – Darlene